Auto Electrician - Between $169,354 - $176,465 all inclusive package per annum (super on all hours)
Job no: 494392
Work type: Full Time
Location: Pilbara, Goldfields
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
This role is eligible for the MRL employee referral program
Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is a leading Australian based mining and processing owner operator, with decades of experience in the mining sector. MRL and its subsidiaries offer a wide range of general mining services, contract crushing, infrastructure provision and recovery of base metals concentrate for export. Innovation is at the core of MRL's culture which has helped the Company grow the business whilst using our own Iron Ore and Lithium mine sites to prove up our research and development.
MRL are currently seeking Auto Electricians on a full-time basis for an opportunity to become part of MRL's advanced Asset Management team. The Auto Electrician will be responsible for the day to day maintenance, scheduled repairs, breakdowns and field service of a modern fleet of heavy mining/earthmoving equipment and light vehicles.
- Experience in a mining environment working on CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi, Land cruisers and Hilux fleet
- Experience with air conditioners
- Strong experience with Auto Electrical fault finding and diagnostics
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, OEM and computer based systems
- Comply with MRL safety procedures and standards
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate in Automotive Electrical Fitting or relevant equivalent
- Air Conditioning License
- Current Australian Driver's License
- Excellent safety awareness
- Ability to be flexible and help in required areas
- Wodgina, Iron Valley and Mount Marion sites
- 2:1 roster (1 week day shift, 1 week night shift)
- Permanent role
- Between $169,354 - $176,465 all inclusive package per annum (super on all hours)
- Career progression for motivated and innovative individuals
- Food and camp - first class amenities owned and run by MRL
- Long term stability – we want to invest in you!
To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below.
MRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for positions.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend