Operator - Grader
Job no: 494511
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Process Minerals International (PMI), a subsidiary of MRL, is a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation which manages all facets of the processing, production, logistics, shipping, marketing and export of the resource. PMI is an expert in bringing new mines into production on behalf of tenement owners and has a significant portfolio of projects at various stages of development. PMI also acts as a service provider for the mining and provision of camp accommodation to MRL Group operations.
PMI is offering a unique opportunity for a Grader Operator to join our team on a full time basis. This exciting position will form part of the transport team located at our Iron Valley project.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of a small intimate crew
- Stability in an ongoing permanent fulltime position
- Diverse and hands on work environment
- Prospect of future career development and qualification up-skilling
- FIFO from Perth, working 2:1 roster
- Immediate start required
- Previous experience within the transport and mining industry
- Experience with haul road maintenance with 14H & 16M graders
- Demonstrate and maintain a high standard of personal safety, safety leadership and a commitment to the safety of fellow workers
- Water cart licence (Desirable)
- MC truck licence (Desirable)
- Nationally accredited Grader Ticket
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for this position.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend