Job no: 494514
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources (MRL) is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company. Since its foundation in 1993, the company has grown through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition. We are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees. MRL has a portfolio of market leading brands, including, Crushing Services International (CSI), Process Minerals International (PMI), PIHA, Mineral Services, Polaris Metals and MESA Minerals.
Crushing Services International (CSI) is a leading crushing provider tailoring industry leading build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for world class mining clients. CSI specialise in the design and manufacturing of major mineral processing facilities, ensuring commissioning, providing on-site operation and maintenance.
CSI is offering a unique opportunity for Fixed Plant Electrician to join our team on a full time basis. This exciting position will form part of the operations team located at our Granites project out of Darwin.
This role offers full time 2:1 FIFO from Darwin to Newmont Mine Site, Tanami, excellent annualised salaries, job stability and an opportunity to be part of a well-established, highly functioning team.
The successful Candidate must be Trade Qualified with relevant Electrical Licence and must be willing to operate Loader and other parts of Crushing plant as required.
- Permanent Role – FIFO 2&1 from Darwin to Tanami
- Maintenance experience on Crushers, Screens
- Solid background in trouble shooting, fault finding and preventative maintenance
- Control and operation of the crushing plant as required
- Inspecting and checking plant and equipment and recording of plant operating parameters
- All aspects of housekeeping including cleaning of mobile plant, crusher control room and company vehicles
- Willing to learn / operate mobile plant
What you need to be successful:
- Trade Qualified
- Experienced working on Crushing Plants, Screens and Conveyors
- Control Room / Loader operating experience desirable or willing attitude to learn.
- NT Electrical Licence
- Current driver's license
- Confined Spaces & Working at Heights (Within 2 years)
- Dogging / Crane / EWP is desirable
- Reside in Darwin
- FIFO from Darwin to Site.
MRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for positions.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend