Job no: 494562
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Accounting & Finance, Payroll
Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is a leading Australian based mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company, with a unique and robust business model. Coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, it has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operation, just to name a few.
The Role & The Team
As a growing and innovative business, we are continuously looking to challenge ourselves and are seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Payroll team.
This is not just a Payroll Officer job – this is a career!
Based in our Head Office in Applecross with access to on-site parking and close proximity to public transport, you will be utilising your SAP and Microsoft Excel skills; joining a team of 5 busy payroll professionals, working with a fortnightly pay run for both staff and workforce personnel with a current headcount close to 1,600.
Your Responsibilities & Duties
- Weekly pay run for the relevant company entity
- Daily timesheet entry for staff and workforce personnel
- Updating employee rates and personal details
- Administration and payment of PAYG
- Answering employee payroll related queries
- Drafting and issuing letters of employment and earnings
- Maintaining the security and confidentiality of employee and payroll records
Your Experience & Skills
- Demonstrated payroll experience
- Knowledge of construction industry payroll desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience or knowledge with working with multiple awards and agreements
- Working knowledge of SAP will be highly regarded, but is not essential
The Benefits & Good Bits
- Work in a supportive team environment, backed by a well-respected Payroll Supervisor
- Expanding portfolio of diverse work across our multiple business sectors, so no day will be the same
- Access to an experienced and supportive Senior Business Management team
- A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture
- And most importantly, work in close proximity to the best coffee house in Perth! (but we’re biased…)
If you feel that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our friendly Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal employee referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend