Job no: 494582
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
With a significant portfolio of projects, a well-trained and dedicated workforce, as well as a strong financial position, Mineral Resources Limited is set to continue with its success as a leading industry specialist in mining services and its associated commodity production operations.
MRL is offering a unique opportunity for a Storeman / TA to join our team on a full time basis at our Iron Ore mine site, Iron Valley.
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of a small intimate crew
- Stability in an permanent fulltime position
- Diverse and hands on work environment
- Prospect of future career development and qualification up-skilling
- FIFO from Perth, working 2:1 roster
- Food and camp – first class amenities owned and run by MRL
- Previous FIFO Storeman experience is essential
- High level of housekeeping
- Flexible attitude and versatile in the workshop
- Willing the assist various trades on MEM crew
- Current HR Licence
- Safety first attitude
- Forklift Licence
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for this position.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide.
To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend