Job no: 494635
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
This role is eligible for the MRL employee referral program
Mineral Resources’ unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operations to name a few.
To support Mineral Resources continued growth, we are currently seeking additional Maintenance Fitters with fixed plant experience to join our team on a full time basis for various sites across the Pilbara.
- Permanent position
- 2:1 roster
- Great food and camp facilities
- Immediate start
- A chance to be put through a nationally recognised Loader ticket course + job diversity for FREE!
- Maintain regular preventative maintenance checks and update documentation
- Regular crusher adjustments / Wear liner change outs
- General maintenance identification and execution – Hard skirts, Take up pulleys, Bearings, Screen media
- Condition monitoring
- Assist in maintenance planning and critical spares management
- Compliance with all Safety Rules and Procedures
- Loader / rock breaker operating, monitoring the plant from the control room and assisting with plant clean up as required
- Australian recognised Mechanical trade qualification
- Valid Driver's License
- Experience with fixed plant maintenance on crushing plants – jaw crushers, cone crushers and conveyor maintenance
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.
To submit an application for this position, please click on the APPLY button below:
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend