Senior Site Administrator
Job no: 494869
Work type: Full Time
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Ground breaking innovation is at the heart of MRL’s culture and is key to our enduring success. With a 1,600 strong growing workforce, a market capitalisation of $3Bn, revenue for FY17 of $1.46Bn, and a best in industry safety record, MRL will not only continue to provide exciting job prospects, it will also offer you the opportunity to start and finish your career with us.
The Role & The Team
As a growing and innovative business, we are continuously looking to challenge ourselves and are seeking a self-motivated individual to join our growing site based Wodgina team on a 5:2/4:3 roster.
As our new Senior Site Administrator, you will play an integral part in the day to day running of site administration including entry and mobilisations, payroll, safety and training related activities, whilst also providing leadership and mentoring to the site based administration team.
This role will ensure the smooth running of site administration for the entire operation, while providing high level assistance to the Project Manager and their Senior Leadership Team. You will also be responsible for the development and implementation of site processes and procedures, and ensuring adherence to said procedures is maintained.
What will the average day look like?
- Provide mentoring and leadership to a small administration team
- Manage all site entry and mobilisation requirements including flights, bus manifests, accommodation and room and crib collection and rosters
- Oversee the maintenance and management the site Training Matrix, including development and management of employee training records with VOC’s and qualifications
- Assisting with BAC completion and attendance statistics
- Manage all timesheet and pay queries, including leave requests
- Assisting with the daily reporting on pit movements, load and haulage, fuel reconciliations and manday reporting
- General administration duties including employee interactions, telephone management, archiving duties, and taking and distributing meeting minutes for the site Senior Leadership Team
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
So what do we need from you?
- Demonstrated experience in leading an administration team is essential
- Experience in a previous site based Administration role in a site based mining environment
- Advanced abilities to communicate and liaise with all levels of Site and Corporate staff and management personnel
- Current WA C Class drivers licence
- Solid understanding of mine site operations
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
The Benefits & Good Bits
- Work in a supportive team environment, backed by a well-respected Project Manager
- Expanding portfolio of diverse work across the site
- A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture
- Work for an organisation with a first class reputation in camp and food, in the Pilbara and Goldfields region
- Be part of a high performing crew
If you feel that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our friendly Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend