Job no: 494876
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Geology / Geotechnical
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services, minerals processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Due to an internal promotion at our Pilbara based iron site, we are seeking a suitably experience Mining Geologist to join our Iron Valley site team.
Reporting to the Technical Services Superintendent, this role will work in conjunction with the Technical Services team and hold accountability for the undertaking and supervision of daily grade control activities across the project.
This role will be working a FIFO 9:5 roster from Perth.
- Ore mark ups and ore spotting
- Database management and data entry
- Manage ROM stockpiles/blending and product haulage
- Pit mapping
- EOM reporting and reconciliations
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
But above all else, you will have a passion for your field with a positive, can-do attitude and be willing to roll your sleeves up to get the job done!
- Demonstrated experience working in an open cut mining environment, in a similar position
- Iron ore exposure will be highly advantageous
- Highly developed communication skills
- Proficient with Surpac and the Microsoft Office Suite
- WA C Class Drivers Licence
- Work for an organisation with a first class reputation in camp and food, in the Pilbara and Goldfields region
- Be part of a high performing crew
- Diverse and 'hands on' work environment
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and qualifications for this role, apply now for a confidential discussion with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal employee referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend