Job no: 494885
Work type: Full Time
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services, minerals processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
The Role & The Team
As a wholly owned and operated mine with big expansion plans for 2018 and beyond, our Wodgina site is looking for an experienced Mining Supervisors who aren’t afraid to think outside of the square, and can lead a cohesive operations team to operational success.
Reporting to the Mining Manager, you will hold accountability for the delivery of production targets, provide load and haul strategies, and identify operational requirements.
So if you have open pit experience and know your way around a mine site, read on….
Your Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee, manage and control our assets including people, plant and equipment, to achieve operational outcomes in safety, quality, performance, efficiency and cost
- Effectively manage an operations team
- Engage with operators through pre-shift briefings
- Conduct regular site inspections, and daily interactions with the workforce
- Provide technical support and direction where required
- Ensure team output and KPI’s are on track, in line with Company objectives
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
Your Experience & Skills
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in an open pit environment
- Experience with lithium would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong focus on safety and fostering a zero harm culture
- Quarry Manager certificate an advantage
- First class communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
The Benefits & Good Bits
- Work in a supportive team environment, reporting to and backed by experienced Mining Superintendents
- Full time permanent opportunity within a growing and developing business
- Work for an organisation with a first class reputation in camp and food, in the Pilbara and Goldfields region
- A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture
- 2:1 roster from Perth
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the internal MRL referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend