Mobile Maintenance Supervisors
Job no: 494886
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Supervision, Asset Management
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Ground breaking innovation is at the heart of MRL’s culture and is key to our enduring success. With a 1,600 strong growing workforce, a market capitalisation of $3Bn, revenue for FY17 of $1.46Bn, and a best in industry safety record, MRL will not only continue to provide exciting job prospects, it will also offer you the opportunity to start and finish your career with us.
Wholly owned and operated by Mineral Resources Limited, and located in the Central Pilbara Region, our Wodgina mine has significant expansion planned for 2018 and beyond, and we’re seeking competent Mobile Maintenance Supervisors to join the team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to provide effective supervision and coordination of all mobile maintenance activities on site.
You will have experience running a mid-size crew, with a combination of trades and Servicepersons, who in addition to maintaining LV’s and auxiliary’s, will be maintaining a fleet of Excavators including Hitachi EX1900 and EX2600, Komatsu PC2000 and PC1250, and CAT and KOMATSU haul trucks and ancillary equipment.
With a solid understanding of planning fundamentals through to execution, you will also be responsible for:
- Record all Tyre movements and coordinate Tyre inspections & monthly audits
- Co-ordinate collection and disposal of waste materials from maintenance activities
- Provide daily downtime log to site admin for entering into Machine Hours sheet
- Record completed work order details
- Maintain site registers
- Completion of Daily Shift Log
- Record all work requests, and all unplanned works
- Carry out regular Workshop inspections
- Conduct weekly tyre pressure checks and stocktakes
- Monitor lubricant and tooling supply
- Maintain GET and consumable stocks for Maintenance use.
- Ensure SOP’s and JSA’s are used for all tasks
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
- Hold a relevant trade qualification that is supported by previous experience within a mining environment
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to get the team to work cohesively
- Lead by example in safety and wellness to ensure a culture of zero harm is maintained
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- The ability to use initiative to contribute and support continuous improvement, and drive change
- Work for an organisation with a first class reputation in the Pilbara and Goldfields region
- Be part of a high performing crew
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Diverse and 'hands on' work environment
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and qualifications for this role, apply now for a confidential discussion with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the internal MRL Employee Referral Program
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend