Technical Services Superintendent
Job no: 494892
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Project / Mine Management, Engineering
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an innovative and leading Australian mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations including our Mt Marion Lithium mine.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Services Superintendent based at Mt Marion Lithium Mine. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate and instil an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development
- Alternate mine manager duties
- Set and clearly communicate targets and expectations aligned with site and business objectives.
- Accountabilities for the role include all mine engineering, mine geology, survey and technical services and the site laboratory
- Participation in the Preparation of the site annual Business Plan and accountability for execution and meeting or exceeding the plan in all relevant areas
- Mine planning, production scheduling and product scheduling through the entire system onto haulage will be the responsibility of the Technical Services Superintendent
- Routine Operational reports will be required including but not limited to; Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Mine Reconciliation Reports, Reserve Block Model/Grade
- Manage the day to day relationship with and provide guidance to Mine Operations team
- Lead, demonstrate and educate fellow employees to embrace a work environment free from discrimination, bullying and harassment where everyone is treated with respect
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree qualified in Mine Engineering or Metallurgy.
- Minimum 10 years' mine operations experience in the resources industry in a mix of technical and leadership roles in a bulk commodity
- WA unrestricted Quarry Manager Certificate of Competency
- Competency with major recognized mining design and scheduling software e.g. Surpac, MineShed, Trimble or similar
- Demonstrated success in leading diverse teams of professional and non-professional staff
- Must be able to accept responsibility/accountability and deliver results
- Strong understanding of Safety Management and a positive approach to implementation and execution of pragmatic management systems
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of relevant costs and analyse to achieve optimal outcomes
A passionate and engaging team member, you will display high levels of commitment and a belief in our company values. You will have the ability to engage with people at all levels of the business and demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to effectively influence.
MRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for positions.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend