Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Job no: 494896
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
This role is eligible for the MRL employee referral program
Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is a leading Australian based mining services and processing company, with decades of experience in the mining services sector. Innovation is at the core of MRL's culture which has helped the Company grow the business whilst using our own Iron Ore and Lithium mine sites to prove up our research and development.
To support this culture, Mineral Resources are looking for experienced and innovative Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join the team on a full time permanent basis and make a difference. We are looking for self-starters who can take ownership and bring new ideas to the team!
The role: Can you fix it?
- Regular preventative maintenance on heavy mobile plant
- Major component scheduled change outs
- Diagnostics, fault finding and troubleshooting
Our fleet includes:
- Hitachi EX2600-6 & EX1900-6
- Komatsu PC1205SP-8, HD785-7, HD1500-8, WA500-6, WA600-6, D375A-6, D155A-5 & GD655-5
- CAT 777G, 785D, D10T, D9T, 988H, 988K, 982M & 992K, 16M
- Various ancillary equipment including Gen-Sets, Lighting Towers, EWP and LV's
- Australian Trade Certificate – Heavy Mobile Plant
- Current Driver’s license (HR/HC is desirable)
- Experience working with Mining and Earthmoving equipment
- Ability to work in, and maintain, a zero harm culture and work safely at all times
We are offering:
- Career progression for motivated and innovative individuals
- The opportunity to obtain additional high risk licenses E.g. EWP, CN, DG, RB
- 2:1 family friendly roster
- Food and camp - first class amenities owned and run by us
- Long term stability – we want to invest in you!
If you feel that you have a can do attitude and are ready to jump on board with us, please click on APPLY below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend