Job no: 494906
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Supervision, Project / Mine Management
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Our crushing division, Crushing Services International (CSI), remains the world’s largest provider of contract crushing and mineral processing services and possess an industry leading capability within the mobile and modularised crushing space.
Servicing the MRL group, coupled with its strong, long standing relationship with blue chip clients, we continue to develop world-class crushing operations and are supported by a team of passionate and experienced individuals. Backed with a strong safety record, we recognise that people are the key to our success and provide an environment that fosters learning and development and open the door for you to build a long term partnership with CSI.
As a result of continued contract awards, we are seeking an experienced Site Superintendent to lead our team on an upcoming lithium based crushing contract located in the Pilbara. Assisting with mobilisation activities in Perth initially prior to commencing onsite in May, you will be responsible for overseeing our experienced team and running our day to day crushing operations. This is permanent position on a fly-in, fly-out arrangement reporting to our Site Manager with direct reports including Crushing Supervisors.
As a valued team member, you will manage:
- Project based scheduling, planning and reporting
- Plant and equipment procurement and resource management
- Team leadership including mentoring, coaching and performance management
- Oversee crushing teams for day to day crushing and maintenance activities
- Lead and drive a culture of safety performance aligned to our business values
- Provide day to day leadership to all onsite personnel
- Key client relationship management
Working within an experienced crushing business, you will work closely within a strong leadership team with a proven track record in delivery. You will ideally have several years’ experience within a similar role having worked across multiple commodities backed with relevant trade or tertiary qualifications.
As a proactive and engaged team member, you will display high levels of commitment and a belief in our company values. You will have the ability to engage with people at all levels of the business and demonstrate strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively influence.
What can we offer YOU:
- Expanding portfolio of diverse work across a truly innovative organisation
- Access to an experienced and supportive Senior Business Management team with minimal red tape that allows you to drive and achieve outcomes
- A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture backed by clear values
- Opportunity to truly define and own a unique role that you can call your own
Sound like something of interest? Click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend