Fixed Plant Scheduler
Job no: 494910
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an innovative and leading Australian mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations including our Wodgina Lithium mine.
With a projected 43 years life of mine and resources totalling over 200 million tonnes, we are embarking on a major expansion of our Pilbara-based Wodgina Lithium site which will see a significant mine expansion, construction of a new processing plant, the arrival of major mobile fleet including new PC7000 and EX3600 excavators and the development of significant new non-process infrastructure, operational by mid-2018.
Backed by an experienced leadership team, supportive senior management and a strong safety record, we continue to provide a workplace that is both stimulating and rewarding that allows individuals to learn and grow within an environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship. As leaders in our field, we recognise the significant contributions our people make and the ideas they bring.
As a result of this continued expansion we require an experienced Fixed Plant Maintenance Schedulers to work in partnership with our existing team to deliver on our Wodgina lithium mining schedule. This permanent position is offered on a 2/1 roster FIFO from Perth.
The Purpose of the Role
A new, site based role you will be responsible for playing a a key role in maintaining the site’s fixed plant equipment through preventative maintenance and scheduled component replacement.
With a solid understanding of planning fundamentals, through to execution, you will also be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned and unscheduled maintenance to fixed plant equipment
- Working towards increasing equipment reliability and availability
- Working effectively to maintenance schedule
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in working as a fixed plant planner / scheduler
- Hold a relevant trade qualification that is supported by previous experience within a mining environment
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Sound problem identification and solving skills with the ability to work autonomously but with a team focus
What can we offer YOU:
- Expanding portfolio of diverse work across a truly innovative organisation
- Access to an experienced and supportive Senior Business Management team with minimal red tape that allows you to drive and achieve outcomes
- A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture backed by clear values
- Opportunity to truly define and own a unique role that you can call your own
- Be a part of the world’s largest Lithium mine
Sound like something of interest? Click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend