Job no: 494956
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources (MRL) is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company. Since its foundation in 1993, the company has grown through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition. We are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees. MRL has a portfolio of market leading brands, including, Crushing Services International (CSI), Process Minerals International (PMI), PIHA, Mineral Services, Polaris Metals and MESA Minerals.
We have an excellent opportunity available for skilled Production Excavator Operators looking to work on a first class project, a rare opportunity to work on the world’s largest known lithium deposit, which will be one of WA’s biggest projects.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity with life of mine long enough to see out your mining career!
- Diverse and hands on work environment.
- Prospect of future career development and qualification up-skilling.
- Owner operator mine, refurbished camp and excellent food.
- Strong safety and teamwork culture.
- FIFO from Perth, working 2:1 roster
- Minimum three years previous experience in an open pit environment as a mining production excavator operator.
- Experience with 1900's or larger in a mining production environment, hard rock experience would be highly advantageous.
- Must be motivated to dig the BCM's, get the tonnes, target focused and be able to lead truck drivers.
- Nationally accredited excavator ticket or statement of attainment.
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes
- Versatile to operate other mobile plant and to assist in other areas of mining when required
- Current Australian HR driver's license
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend