Job no: 495047
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Project / Mine Management, Engineering
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Ground breaking innovation is at the heart of MRL’s culture and is key to our enduring success. With a 1,600 strong growing workforce, a market capitalisation of $3Bn, revenue for FY17 of $1.46Bn, and a best in industry safety record, MRL will not only continue to provide exciting job prospects, it will also offer you the opportunity to start and finish your career with us.
The Role & The Team
As a growing and innovative business, we are continuously looking to challenge ourselves and are seeking a self-motivated individual to become our newest Maintenance Superintendent to work in partnership with our existing team, to deliver on lithium mining targets.
In this hands on role, you will be responsible for the full remit of fixed plant maintenance activities across our direct shipping ore (“DSO”).
Your Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop the Maintenance Management Plan for the Plant including backlog, work packs, inspection regime and shutdown planning
- Ensure that the critical spares are up to date onsite and regular stock takes are completed
- Work in conjunction with Site Management in the development and implementation of shutdown schedules
- Ensure electrical statutory compliance onsite
- Oversee the planning, preparation and completion of maintenance tasks, and providing leadership and development to employees
- Provide supervision during scheduled shutdowns
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service, and the development of safe work procedures
Experience & Skills
- Trade qualifications in mechanical engineering
- Significantly demonstrated experience in a similar role, with strong leadership focus
- Comprehensive experience in developing maintenance strategies to encourage a planned maintenance approach
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Benefits & Good Bits
- Work in a supportive team environment, backed by a well-respected site based Project Manager
- Access to an experienced and supportive Senior Business Management team
- A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture
- 10+years LOM
If you feel that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our friendly Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the internal MRL referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend