Construction Superintendent - Airport, Tails, Water
Job no: 495054
Work type: Fixed Term - Project
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services, minerals processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
We have a number of world class projects to develop. 2018 is an exciting year and one that will set the foundation for a stable future of sustained growth.
This can only be made possible with great people and the right organisational structure. A high level review of our organisational structure has recently been undertaken, identifying the requirement for experienced Construction Superintendent to join the team.
Dual reporting to our Site Construction Manager and Project Manager, the successful candidate will be integral in helping to drive construction forward. They will be responsible for onsite construction activities and milestones relating to project construction actives in a fast-paced environment.
Based at our Wodgina site, working a 3:1 roster, the new role will require an effective communicator who is both strategic and hands-on and can engage effectively with individuals and teams across a diverse organisation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working on a remote area Infrastructure project within the for resource or civil construction industry
- Civil works construction management within bulk earthworks and pipeline projects
- Provide input to project budgets and schedules
- Implement and maintain as safe workplace
- Monitoring resource requirements for the constructional activities on the project.
- Maintaining and meeting milestones across the construction schedule
- Ensuring that correct and sufficient equipment resources are on site and operational
- Managing the Site Supervisors in their day to day operational requirements
- Conducting/assisting with safety audits and inspections
- Supervise and control the MRL assets (people, plant, and equipment) to achieve the operation outcomes of safety, quality, performance and cost
- Supervising and leading construction personnel
- Maintain appropriate and effective daily reporting to project management
- Personal accountability for safety and at all time being aware of the impact of actions on others
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick to learn and a strong problem solving ability
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and qualifications for this role, apply now for a confidential discussion with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal employee referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend