Loader Operator - Crushing
Job no: 495077
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
This role is eligible for the MRL employee referral program.
Mineral Resources’ unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operations to name a few.
To support Mineral Resources continued growth, we are currently seeking additional Loader Operators to join our team on a full time basis across our crushing/production sites in the Pilbara.
- Permanent position
- 2:1 roster
- Great food and camp facilities
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to be put through an Excavator / Skid Steer ticket
- Operating loaders – Komatsu WA 600 and CAT 988
- ROM operations
- Feeding the crusher in an operational environment
- Control room operating using Citec
- Assisting the maintenance crew when required
- General plant clean up
- A strong focus on safety
- Nationally recognised Loader ticket
- Valid and current Driver's License
- Confined space, Working at heights and Gas test (desirable)
- Experience working in a crushing / production environment
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.
To submit an application for this position, please click on the APPLY button below:
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend