Mechanical Fitter (KCGM)
Job no: 495112
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources (MRL) is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company. Since its foundation in 1993, the company has grown through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition. We are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees. MRL has a portfolio of market leading brands, including, Crushing Services International (CSI), Process Minerals International (PMI), PIHA, Mineral Services, Polaris Metals and MESA Minerals.
Crushing Services International (CSI) is a leading crushing provider tailoring industry leading build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for world class mining clients. CSI specialise in the design and manufacturing of major mineral processing facilities, ensuring commissioning, providing on-site operation and maintenance.
CSI is offering a unique opportunity for a Mechanical Tradesman/ fixed plant operator to join our team on a full time basis. This exciting position will form part of the operations team located at our KCGM project working 5 days on,5 nights on 5 days off.
Applicants must be residentially based in Kalgoorlie.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a rapidly evolving and expanding mining organisation
- Stability and ongoing permanent position
- Diverse and hands on work environment
- Prospect of future development / up-skilling. Nationally accredited tickets for mobile plant equipment.
- Residential role DIDO in Kalgoorlie
- Attractive salaries
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Willingness to learn control and operate the crushing plant as required and maintain fixed plant machinery
- Experience working in a crushing and screening environment or working in a mechanical field within fixed plant
- Performing preventative maintenance on the plant
- Willingness to learn operating mobile plant– WA600 loaders.
- Inspecting and checking plant and equipment and recording of plant operating parameters
- All aspects of housekeeping including cleaning of mobile plant, crusher control room and company vehicles
- Current Australian driver's License
- Trade Qualifications
- Experience working on crushing & screening plant
- Current working at heights ticket - desirable.
- Current confined Space ticket – desirable
- Residentially based in Kalgoorlie
If you wish to apply for this position click the Apply Button to upload your resume.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend