Utility - Casual Pool (FIFO)
Job no: 495137
Work type: Casual
Location: Pilbara, Metro, Goldfields
Categories: Site Services
Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an ASX top 200 listed company and a leader in the field of diversified mining services.
Process Minerals International (PMI), a subsidiary of MRL, is a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation which manages all facets of the processing, production, logistics, shipping, marketing and export of the resource. PMI is an expert in bringing new mines into production on behalf of tenement owners and has a significant portfolio of projects at various stages of development. PMI also acts as a service provider for the mining and provision of camp accommodation to MRL Group operations.
PMI is currently seeking all rounder Utilities to join the team as part of the Casual Pool. The casual pool consists of an ad hoc arrangement where you will be required on a casual basis, working on various camp sites.
- Cleaning tasks including making beds, cleaning toilets, cleaning showers, sweeping and mopping floors and all tasks associated with housekeeping of rooms.
- Perform bar work as required
- Perform Kitchen Hand duties as required, preparing food and restocking dining room with consumables
- Maintaining central areas including toilets, dining room, offices
- Waste removal
- General repairs and maintenance duties of camp rooms
- All tasks directed by the Manager or Supervisor
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Client's needs and expectations
- Provide consistent service to our client and customers.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar mine site role
- HR License, F extension or T extension - desirable
- Current manual driver’s license a MUST
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Ability to pass required medical and DAS tests
MRL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for positions.\
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend