Job no: 495176
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Asset Management
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services, minerals processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Our Kwinana based workshop are currently seeking a suitably experienced Asset Coordinator to join our busy team in a unique role!
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will work closely with our experienced asset management team. Taking accountability for the coordination of the mobile plant fleet across MRL ensuring it is fit for purpose and compliant with all site and statutory requirements. You will also work closely with MRL Suppliers to provide critical asset support across our Operations
As such, you will have extensive experience working in similar role, and be comfortable working in a close-knit team who pitch in and roll their sleeves up to get the job done!
- Coordination of mobile plant asset requirements across all MRL sites and locations
- Asset mobilisations and inspections including the management of hired equipment
- Progress reporting including corrective actions
- Equipment hire management
- Coordination of all crane movements from site to site
- Proactively engage with site management to ensure all site access, movement and maintenance required by our suppliers are well coordinated and adhere to site requirements
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proven experience in an Asset Coordination role within a similar industry
- Experience with Pronto, MEX or Coupa would be highly regarded
- Experience with all brands of Earthmoving and Ancillary Equipment
- Work for an organisation with a first class reputation in camp and food, in the Pilbara and Goldfields region
- Be part of a high performing crew
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Diverse and 'hands on' work environment
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and qualifications for this role, apply now for a confidential discussion with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend