Mechanical Advisors - Trade Recruitment
Job no: 495185
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
As an ASX 100 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
As a result of our continued growth we currently have opportunities for a number of Mechanical Advisors – Trades Recruitment to join our recruitment team.
The purpose of the Mechanical Advisor – Trade Recruitment roles is to support the business in the provision of mechanical expertise and knowledge to the recruitment process. The Mechanical Advisor’s will assist with candidate and employee selection through practical working knowledge and gained through proven relevant industry experience.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Scope and brief role vacancies with Line Managers
- Shortlisting of applicants against approved job specification
- Screening candidates to ensure suitability
- Interview candidates for vacancies to determine technical fit for role
- Providing technical direction and guidance to internal recruitment team members
- Support with reference checking
- Ensuring technical assessments are current, fit for purpose and role/site specific
- Practical assessment and problem solving scenario development
The successful applicant will have the following experience and attributes;
- Mechanical trades qualification required – preferably fitting
- Experience with crushing and mineral processing plant operations and / or maintenance
- Hands on trades experience in the resources industry, in particular on remote mine sites
- Whilst not essential, applicants with supervisory role experience will be well regarded
Our working environment is fast-paced and dynamic and we are looking to speak with like-minded individuals who are seeking a challenge and have a desire to support our journey.
Sound like something of interest? Click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend