MC Road Train Driver
Job no: 495707
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Logistics / Transport
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for MC Road Train Drivers to join the MRL family at our Koolyanobbing mine in the Yilgarn region. The purpose of the role is to be part of the Road train haulage team to ensure the wheels keep turning, just as your career will keep moving forward with MRL.
This role not only allows you to secure a permanent position within a forward thinking, entrepreneurial and proud Australian company, you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
What MRL offers:
- Safety is a priority, not just a slogan
- Opportunities for career development and training
- Dedicated and skilled leadership team
- Industry-leading food provided in Village
- Competitive remuneration package
- Access to employee benefits including salary sacrificing, novated leasing and discounts
- Endless $$$’s for referring successful talent
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Experience driving 18sp Road Rangers with Quad or triple configuration
- Previous experience operating side tippers
- Current Australian MC Class driver's licence
- Flexible and versatile attitude
- Work autonomously in remote locations
- Must hold working rights in Australia
- Loader Ticket and previous experience self-loading highly advantagous
The Finer Details:
- The MRL Trucks: Kenworth C509/C510’s (18spd) – Quad & triple configuration side tippers
- On Site haulage of raw iron ore from pit to crusher ROM - some self-loading
- Working on a 2/1 roster – 7 days/7nights
- FIFO from Perth to Carina Airport, option for DIDO for those located outside of Perth
- Accommodated on site at the Koolyanobbing camp with great food and camp services provided by PMI Site Services
- 9.5% superannuation paid on all hours
- 7.6hr stand down paid when rained off if you remain on site on standby
- Full-Time position including full leave entitlements
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend