Job no: 495835
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Engineering, Strategy and Development
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
Due to our continued growth through 2018 and beyond, we are seeking an experienced fixed plant Maintenance Planner to join our Koolyanobbing based team.
Reporting to our Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be designing effective maintenance strategies to assist production in achieving operational effectiveness.
With a demonstrated background in planning, scheduling and budgeting activities, you will also ideally have a Mechanical trade background.
What we expect from YOU
- Develop, implement and maintain medium and long-term shutdown maintenance plans on a 6 and 12-month maintenance plan
- Preparation, planning & implementation of maintenance schedules
- Review impacts, test scenarios and propose solutions to competing schedule demands
- Procurement, expediting and ongoing communication with suppliers and warehouse to ensure material availability
- Providing communication channels, interface and coordination between sub-contractors, projects team and operations
- Monitor actual progress (at site level), compare to baseline and report progress and outcomes against schedule
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Mechanical trade will be highly beneficial
- Demonstrated experience in planning and scheduling role within a mining environment
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and oral
- Sound knowledge of maintenance planning philosophies
- Able to plan multiple activities for remote areas with knowledge of logistical issues
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend