Mechanical Maintenance Fitter - Kalgoorlie residential
Job no: 496633
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to join the MRL family at our contract crushing project with Newmont Gold at Kalgoorlie Gold Mine Site working 10 days on, 5 days off.
This role not only allows you to secure a permanent position within a forward thinking, entrepreneurial and proud Australian company, you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
Note: This position is residential to Kalgoorlie and surrounding areas or those willing to relocate to Kalgoorlie.
What MRL offers:
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts, novated leasing, health club discounts and salary sacrificing options for both superannuation and interstate flights+ much more!
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years. Not to mention Industry-leading food provided at camp - run by MRL's own chefs
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities supported by a dedicated and skilled leadership team supporting your development.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- Australian Trade Qualification – Mechanical Fitting / Engineering
- Current & valid Driver’s License
- Working rights in Australia
- Confined Space, Gas Test, Work at Heights (Desirable/completed within 2yrs)
- Experience working in a crushing and screening environment or working in a mechanical field within fixed plant
- Demonstrated experience performing preventative maintenance on a crushing plant
- Inspecting and checking plant and equipment and recording of plant operating parameters
- Willingness to learn operating mobile plant
- All aspects of housekeeping including cleaning of mobile plant, crusher control room and company vehicles
- Other general fixed plant operations duties
The Finer Details:
- 10/5 roster, Days & Nights
- DIDO residential position from KALGOORLIE or surrounding areas
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend