Electrician - Process Maintenance
Job no: 496680
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What YOU can find at MRL
Due to our continued growth through 2019 and beyond, we are seeking Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians for our Wodgina Lithium Wet Plant Operations in the Pilbara.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, the role as E & I Technician is responsible for executing all day to day electrical maintenance activities which include the weekly scheduled work, shutdown maintenance and breakdown activities. The E&I technician will follow all company procedures and work closely with operations and maintenance departments to promote efficient plant operation.
What we expect from YOU
- Execute electrical maintenance activities as directed by the Supervisor
- Conduct fault finding activities as required for HV, electrical and instrumentation defects
- Respond to breakdown activities ensuring plant is returned to an operational status as efficiently as possible
- Accurately report issues to the Supervisor to support decision making processes
- Ensure all work on classified plant is communicated to the statutory position holders
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do
What YOU will bring
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- Instrumentation Qualification & HV Switching certificate
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Current Manual Driver’s License (Essential)
- High Risk Work License & Working at Heights/Confined Space
- Able to pass required pre-employment medical and DAS tests.
What MRL offers YOU
One Team – The best food and camp services and facilities you’ll find in the Pilbara, as well as working in a supportive, diverse team environment
High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with mining projects extending 20 + years
Entrepreneurial – Generous salary and genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend