Fixed Plant/Loader Operators - Kalgoorlie Residential
Job no: 496724
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Fixed Plant/Loader Operator to join the MRL family at our contract crushing project with Newmont Gold at Kalgoorlie Gold Mine Site. The purpose of the role is to be part of the fixed plant operations team to ensure we continuously crush those big rocks into little rocks.
This role not only allows you to secure a permanent position within a forward thinking, entrepreneurial and proud Australian company, you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
Note: This position is for persons residential to Kalgoorlie and surrounding areas or those willing to relocate to Kalgoorlie only.
What MRL offers:
- Safety is a priority, not just a slogan
- Opportunities for career development and training
- Dedicated and skilled leadership team
- Industry-leading food provided in Village
- Competitive remuneration package
- Access to employee benefits including salary sacrificing, novated leasing and discounts
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Previous experience in fixed plant operations or mobile equipment operations
- Current HR Class Driver’s License
- Nationally recognized Loader Ticket (RII code)
- National Police Clearance (within last 3 months)
- Enter & Work in Confined Spaces (completed within 2yrs)
- Work Safely at Heights (completed within 2yrs)
- Flexible and versatile attitude
- Must hold working rights in Australia
The Finer Details:
- Production ROM Loader operations feeding the crusher
- General plant housekeeping including skid steer operations and general hosing
- Control room operations of fixed plant
- Performing preventative maintenance on the plant
- Repairs to fixed plant during breakdowns and shutdowns, daily inspections, mandatory and statutory inspections
- Other general fixed plant operations duties.
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
- Work as part of a small team
- 10/5 roster, Days & Nights
- DIDO residential position
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend