Job no: 497805
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Administration, Health, Safety & Environment, IT
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued growth into 2019, we are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join our Applecross based Safety team.
Reporting to our Systems Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be the administration and coordination of our INX module suite.
With a demonstrated background and in-depth knowledge of the INX suite, you will be familiar with the functions of all INX modules (in particular InControl and InTuition), and will be able to provide comprehensive support to end users with day to day queries relating to access, data entry and analysis as required.
You will be adept at developing and scheduling new and existing reporting measures, along with the ability to provide face to face and over the phone guidance and training to users across all levels of the organisation.
In addition to the administration of the INX Modules, you will work within the wider Safety Administration team, providing support to the operational business to deliver on our health, safety and training objectives.
With an emphasis on safety in all the we do, you will also be able to maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service.
What YOU will bring
- Previous experience in the Health, Safety and Training function, in a similar position within a large, dynamic organisation
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge and ability to use and administer, the relevant INX modules is essential:
- InTuition & +LMS
- InFlight; and
- Experience with +BI tools (Yellowfin, Microsoft Power BI etc) will be desirable, but not essential
- Ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- The drive and ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend