Job no: 497880
Work type: Fixed Term - Project
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
Due to our continued growth through 2018 and beyond, we are seeking an experienced Mechanical Supervisors to join our Wodgina based team.
Reporting to our Construction Manager and working a 3:1 roster, your primary responsibility will be to providing effective leadership and direction across our workforce.
With a demonstrated background working within a construction environment, you will have extensive experience working in a Supervisor capacity leading metal trades persons.
What we expect from YOU
- Oversee the mechanical fit-out of our crushing, screening and conveying plant, including our wet processing plant equipment, mills, flotation cells, thickeners, filter belts, pumps, cyclones and magnetic separation equipment
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to get your team to work cohesively
- Lead by example in safety and wellness to ensure a culture of zero harm is maintained
- Planning and managing non-destructive and hydro testing processes and activities
- Providing reports on production activities including progress against budgets
- Coordinating work activities, provide training and assessment of work instructions, procedures, work steps and work orders
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Hold relevant Mechanical trade qualification
- Significant experience within a fast paced construction environment, in a similar role
- The ability to use initiative to contribute and support continuous improvement, and drive change
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend