Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters - Roy Hill Operation
Job no: 497891
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters to join MRL at the Roy Hill Mine in the Pilbara. The purpose of the role is to be a part of the Maintenance team to ensure the equipment keeps running, just as your career will keep moving forward with MRL.
This role not only allows you to secure a permanent position within a forward thinking, entrepreneurial and proud Australian company, you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
What MRL offers:
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts, novated leasing, health club discounts, salary sacrificing options for both superannuation and interstate flights + much more!
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years. Not to mention Industry-leading food provided at camp - run by MRL's own chefs!
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities supported by a dedicated and skilled leadership team supporting your development.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Current Australian driver's license
- Experience working on HITACHI ZX492, KOMATSU WA600, WA900 & WA250 & CAT 777G, 980H, 980K & 988K equipment
- Ability to work on various Light Vehicles, gen sets and take responsibility for all servicing of light and heavy equipment on site
- Strong OEM diagnostic and fault finding experience, in particular Caterpillar SIS/Komatsu VHMS software
- Competent with regular preventative maintenance on heavy diesel mobile plant, major component scheduled change outs, diagnostics, fault finding and troubleshooting
- Flexible and versatile attitude with a willingness to work in other areas
The Finer Details:
- 2/1 roster (1 week days / 1 week nights)
- 12-12.5 hours per shift
- FIFO from Perth
- New Improved Salary Structure - with super paid on all hours
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend