Tyre Fitter - Mt Marion
Job no: 497936
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tyre Fitter to join the MRL team at our owned and operated Mt Marion Lithium Mine in the Goldfields. The purpose of the role is to be part of the Maintenance team to ensure the wheels keep turning, just as your career will keep moving forward with MRL.
- Cert 2 Tyre Fitting
- Experience with the following CAT & Komatsu equipment: 785D, 777G, HD785, 992K, 988K, 982M, WA500, 16M
- Current Australian driver's licence & working rights in Australia
- Regular tyre pressure maintenance and inspections of the rubber tyred fleet
- Input into planned works and tyre changes
- Perform tyre and wheel changes as required
- Regular pit / haul road inspections to assess and improve operating conditions for tyres
- Sourcing technical information from manuals and systems
- Adhering to company procedures and manufacturers specifications
What’s on offer:
- 2/1 roster (1 week days / 1 week nights)
- Competitive annual salary + 9.5% Super
- Break into the Lithium Industry!
- Long term job security - 20+ year mine life
- Upgraded and expanded gym facilities for your wellness!
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend