Boilermakers - (Fixed Plant) Wodgina Lithium Crushing
Job no: 497957
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for full time permanent Fixed Plant Boilermakers to join the MRL family at Wodgina Lithium Dry Crushing Plant in the Pilbara. The Boilermaker is responsible for executing all day to day assigned fabrication and maintenance activities and isolations which include the weekly planned and scheduled work, shutdown maintenance, breakdowns, clean up and operating activities.
What MRL offers:
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts, novated leasing, health club discounts and salary sacrificing options for both superannuation and interstate flights+ much more!
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years. Not to mention Industry-leading food provided at camp - run by MRL's own chefs
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities supported by a dedicated and skilled leadership team supporting your development.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- Cert 3 Engineering Fabrication / Boiler making Trade Cert
- Current Working at Heights, Confined Space and Atmospheric Gas Testing (within 2 years)
- High Risk Work License - EWP, Basic Rigging (mandatory)
- Current and valid manual driver’s license with current working rights in Australia
- Competent with working welding to AS1554GP
- Experience with plasma cutting nihards, replacing wearplates on transfer chutes, crusher relines, screen media replacements on the following – Gyro & 7’ Symons crushers, HPGR’s, as well as other fixed plant such as conveyors, transfer chutes, gearboxes and computer maintenance systems such as Pronto
- Execute fabrication activities as directed by your Supervisor
- Ensure all work is conducted in a safe manner following all company safety and isolation procedures
- Respond to breakdown activities ensuring plant is returned to an operational status as efficiently as possible
- Execute fabrication work orders to achieve planned maintenance schedule compliance
- Raise detailed work requests for defects to promote effective planning and scheduling
- Collaborate with the planning team to ensure preventative strategies deliver high levels of reliability for equipment
- Accurately record all parts usage in the company systems (ie requisitioned) before taking them from their storage locations
- Return all tooling and equipment to the tool store in a good condition
The Finer Details:
- 2/1 roster (days & nights, and days only available)
- 12-12.5 hours per shift
- FIFO from Perth or local DIDO
- Competitive annual salary + Super
- New crushing plant – direct crushing from the Pit to 4ml product
- Direct flight to site estimated to commence Aug/Sept 2019
- Brand new gym, tavern, & camp upgrade - including industry leading food!
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend