Job no: 497982
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Health, Safety & Environment
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What MRL Needs
To support our continued growth into 2019, we are seeking an experienced Safety Lead to join our site based team!
Reporting to the site Registered Manager with an indirect reporting function to the MRL Safety Manager Mining, your primary responsibility will be to provide comprehensive support in all aspects of site Safety and Health.
Working a 5:2 / 4:3 FIFO roster from Perth, you will be highly proficient in Safety Leadership with the ability to positively influence the MRL safety culture to drive continuous improvement.
What we will expect from YOU
- Visible Leadership
- Can do attitude
- Ability to build relationships with a customer orientated focus
- Ability to influence, drive and sustain a positive Safety Culture
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Tertiary qualifications in Health & Safety
- Demonstrated experience in a mining or heavy industry role
- Proven skills in Leadership, Risk Management, Incident Management, Emergency Management, Health and Hygiene
- The ability to think quickly and prioritise tasks in dynamic work environments
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture on life of mine projects which extend 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend