Job no: 497987
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Supervision, Project / Mine Management
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community. Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued growth into 2019, we are seeking an experienced Crushing Superintendent to join our Wodgina site based team. Reporting to our Crushing Manager, your primary responsibility will be to oversee all Operating and Maintenance activities and promoting high plant overall utilisation.
With a demonstrated background in leading effective teams within a crushing environment, you will need to be proficient in being operational ready, possess outstanding knowledge of work management processes and be able to manage internal and external stakeholders.
What we expect from YOU
- Implement and adhere to the Work Management Process
- Control costs and positively contribute to budget and production targets
- Manage responses to breakdown activities ensuring plant is returned to a safe and operational status as efficiently as possible.
- Be able to review and improve team and plant performance and drive improvement initiates
- Collaborate with the planners and schedulers to ensure proactive maintenance and operating strategies deliver high levels of plant overall utilisation
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts a high level of health and safety and compliance to statutory requirements and relevant Australian standards
What YOU will bring
- A Mechanical or Electrical Trade Qualification
- Section 44 and Front Line Leadership Training
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role within a Superintendent or similar capacity
- Demonstrated experience working in operational readiness, commissioning and ramp up of crushing or processing plants
- Significant experience in leading teams in a remote and challenging environment
- Experience using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (Pronto) and Asset Maintenance Work Management Processes
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend