Crushing Maintenance Planner
Job no: 497988
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Supervision, Asset Management, Project Controls
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued growth into 2019, we are seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner to join our Wodgina site based Crushing team.
Reporting to our site Crushing Superintendents, your primary responsibility will be to provide maintenance activities that promote high levels of plant availability and overall utilisation.
With a demonstrated background in maintenance planning and scheduling, you will have experience in maintaining primary, secondary and tertiary crushers, conveyors, screens and all associated equipment within a crushing plant.
What we expect from YOU
- Abide by the work management processes for all maintenance of the crushing plant assets
- Plan and schedule all predictive and preventive maintenance strategies, including shutdowns with all required labour, materials and equipment
- Promote cost control and positively contribute to budget and production targets
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure maintenance schedules are accomplished as planned
- Uphold a working environment that endorses a high level of health and safety in all that we do
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- A mechanical or electrical trade, or other relevant qualification
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in planning and scheduling maintenance
- Frontline Leadership Training would be highly beneficial
- Experience working in operational readiness, commissioning and ramping up of fixed plants
- Experience in Reliability Centred Maintenance and Processes
- Experience using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems, Pronto preferred
- Experience in using Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook and Word
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend