Crushing Mechanical Supervisor
Job no: 497991
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Supervision, Engineering
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued growth into 2019, we are seeking an experienced Crushing Mechanical Supervisor to join our Wodgina site based team.
Reporting to our Crushing Manager, your primary responsibility will be to oversee all mechanical maintenance activities and promoting high plant availability.
With a demonstrated background in leading large teams within a crushing environment, you will well versed in efficiently utilising parts, equipment and effective management of internal labour resources.
What we expect from YOU
- Coordinate planned and unplanned maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Manage responses to breakdown activities ensuring plant is returned to an operational status as efficiently as possible
- Promote cost control and positively contribute to budget and production targets
- Participate in failure analysis to identify the root cause of failures and associated improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with the planning team to ensure preventative strategies deliver high levels of plant reliability
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts a high level of health and safety in all that we do.
What YOU will bring
- A Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Section 44 and Front Line Leadership Training
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a supervisory capacity
- Demonstrated experience working in commissioning and ramp up of plants
- Significant experience in leading teams in a remote environment
- Experience using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (Pronto) and Applications.
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend