Job no: 498005
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium. MRL’s core values are that we are One Team, High Performing and Entrepreneurial and we are looking for like-minded people to join our business.
MRL has exciting opportunities for Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters to become valued members of the Maintenance Team, ensuring the equipment keeps running with planned servicing and attending break downs in the field. FIFO from Perth, this 2:1 rostered role is based at various mine sites across the Pilbara and Goldfields regions.
This role is a full-time permanent position that provides job security but also the opportunity to grow your career within an entrepreneurial and proudly Australian company. We are dedicated to delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency and your input is valuable to growing MRL’s great culture.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Current Australian driver's license
- Experience working on HITACHI, KOMATSU & CAT Haul Trucks and Ancillary equipment
- Ability to work on various Light Vehicles, gen sets and take responsibility for all servicing of light and heavy equipment on site
- Strong OEM diagnostic and fault finding experience, in particular Caterpillar SIS/Komatsu VHMS software
- Competent with regular preventative maintenance on heavy diesel mobile plant, major component scheduled change outs, diagnostics, fault finding and troubleshooting
- Flexible and versatile attitude with a willingness to work in other areas
- Must hold working rights in Australia
What’s on offer:
- A great annual salary
- 2:1 Roster (7d7n7r)
- FIFO from Perth
- Superannuation paid on ALL hours
Our new WorkPerks program offers great benefits, such as discounts on private health cover, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, APPLY NOW by following the link below. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend