Maintenance Mechanical Fitters
Job no: 498078
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
We’re seeking expression of interests for full-time permanent Maintenance Mechanical Fitters & Mobile Crusher Fitters to join the MRL family to be either based across our owner /operator Lithium, Iron Ore Mine Sites or Tier 1 Client sites.
What MRL offers:
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts, novated leasing, health club discounts and salary sacrificing options for both superannuation and interstate flights+ much more!
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years.
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities supported by a dedicated and skilled leadership team supporting your development.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for:
- Cert 3 Mechanical Engineering / Trade Cert
- Current Working at Heights, Confined Space and Atmospheric Gas Testing (within 2 years)
- High Risk Work License - EWP, Basic Rigging (mandatory)
- Current and valid manual driver’s license with current working rights in Australia
- Competent with working on the following – Gyro & 7’ Symons crushers, HPGR’s, as well as other fixed plant such as conveyors, Screen replacements, transfer chutes, gearboxes and computer maintenance systems such as Pronto
- Production Hopper Loader operations – Operating CAT 980/988 & Komatsu WA600 Loaders
- General mobile crushing operations duties
- Execute mechanical maintenance activities as directed by your Supervisor
- Ensure all work is conducted in a safe manner following all company safety and isolation procedures
- Respond to breakdown activities ensuring plant is returned to an operational status as efficiently as possible
- Execute the mechanical work orders to achieve planned maintenance schedule compliance
- Raise detailed work requests for defects to promote effective planning and scheduling
The Finer Details:
- 2/1 roster (days & nights, and days only available)
- 12-12.5 hours per shift
- FIFO from Perth or local DIDO
- Competitive annual salary + Super
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend