Loader Operator - Roy Hill Crushing
Job no: 498120
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
To support Mineral Resources continued growth, we are currently seeking additional Loader Operators to join our team on a permanent basis with an immediate start at Roy Hill Iron Ore Crushing Mine Site.
What MRL offers:
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts, novated leasing, health club discounts and salary sacrificing options for both superannuation and interstate flights+ much more!
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years. Not to mention Industry-leading food provided at camp - run by MRL's own chefs!
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities supported by a dedicated and skilled leadership team supporting your development.
- Loader Operations (Komatsu WA 600 and CAT 988) feeding ore into the crusher or loading dump trucks as well as other tasks required under the direction of the supervisor
- Operation of other mobile equipment (Eg. Bobcat/Rock Breaker/Dump Truck)
- Maintenance and completion of Equipment Inspection check sheets as required for such equipment
- Assisting maintenance workers with maintenance and servicing of Plant and Equipment during Plant shutdowns and breakdowns
- Ensure effective operation of the Crushing Plant via the control room using Citect system
- Maintenance and repair of the ROM pad surface to ensure production targets are achieved and loader maintenance is minimised
- Compliance with all Company & Site Rules and Regulations as stipulated by the Company and/or the Principal
- Nationally recognised Loader ticket with an RII code (Other tickets such as Skid Steer, Excavator & Dump Truck are highly desirable)
- Valid and current Driver's License
- Confined space, Working at heights and Gas test (desirable within 2 years)
- Experience working in a crushing / production environment
- Permanent position with an immediate start
- 2:1 roster (1-week day, 1-week night shift)
- Great food and camp facilities
- Opportunity to be put through additional mobile plant tickets for free!
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.
To submit an application for this position, please click on the APPLY button below:
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend