Job no: 498134
Work type: Full Time
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
Due to our continued growth through 2019 and beyond, we are seeking experienced Electrical Supervisors to join our Wodgina based Construction team.
Reporting to the Electrical Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to support and deliver desired results with onsite safety and electrical task execution.
Based on site working a 3:1 FIFO roster from Perth, this role will require an effective communicator who is both strategic and hands-on and can engage effectively with individuals and teams across a diverse organisation.
What we expect from YOU
- Direct and support the site blue collar electrical work force and engineer methods to gain maximum delivery results with each member of the work force.
- Monitor the skills and performance of electrical workers and provide training and advice as necessary.
- Ensure compliance and relevant paperwork is filled in and sent to the authorizing governing bodies in the allocated time frames.
- Commit to the project charter and critical risk management plans and goals.
- Leading and supporting the team to ensure the delivery of work to the project schedule and within budget whist ensuring that the construction project is delivered in accordance with the drawings and specifications.
- Being responsible for ensuring that the workplace is a safe environment for staff, visitors and sub-contractors according to Mineral Resources Safety Management Systems.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
What YOU will bring
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role in Mine Site Construction.
- Sound knowledge with Australian Standards AS3000; Wiring rules and other referenced and applicable standards.
- Western Australian Electrical License.
- Section 44 trained.
- Current First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certificates.
- Prior onsite experience with proven result delivering electrical work scope projects.
- Excellent communication with the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Genuine enthusiasm and dedication to deliver solid and consistent results.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend