Electrician - Mobile Crushing
Job no: 498146
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium. Our Crushing Services International (CSI) division is a leading crushing provider tailoring industry leading build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for world class mining clients.
To support our continued growth into 2019, we are seeking an experienced Electrician / Operator to join our roving Mobile Crushing site based team for an ASAP start.
Reporting to our Mobile Crushing Site Manager and working a 2:1 roster, your primary responsibility will be Electrical Maintenance and control of the crushing & screening stemming plant, ensuring that operational outcomes including safety, quality, performance and cost are achieved.
What MRL offers
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts, novated leasing, health club discounts and salary sacrificing options for both superannuation and interstate flights + much more!
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years. Not to mention Industry-leading food provided at camp - run by MRL's own chefs!
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities supported by a dedicated and skilled leadership team supporting your development.
- Respond to breakdown activities ensuring mobile crushing plant is returned to an operational status as efficiently as possible including testing and tagging of equipment
- Complete any statutory work as per AS3000 regulatory requirements
- Conduct fault finding activities as required for electrical defects
- Execute the electrical weekly schedule targeting a high level of schedule compliance
- Mobile Plant (Loader) Operations as required
- Assist maintenance workers with maintenance and servicing of plant, equipment or other tasks as required
- Ensure production targets are achieved whilst complying with all Company safety requirements
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Electrical Trade Certificate and WA Electrical License
- CPR & Low Voltage Rescue (desirable within 1 year)
- Current and valid Driver's License as well as full working rights within Australia (mandatory)
- Current and valid RIO Tinto inductions (highly desirable)
- Confined space, Working at heights and Gas test (desirable within 2 years)
- RII nationally recognised Loader ticket (highly desirable)
- Experience working in a crushing / production environment
Details & Benefits
- Permanent position with an immediate start
- 2:1 roster (1-week day, 1-week night shift)
- Tier 1 Client
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive annual salary + Super
- Be a part of a small and close knit crew
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend