Job no: 498149
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Administration, Human Resources
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued growth into 2019, we are seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join our Applecross based Human Resources team.
With a strong administrative background specialising in the HR space, you will provide comprehensive administration assistance to the HR Team. Reporting to the HR Manager, your days will be varied, busy and provide you with exposure to a project environment.
What YOU will bring
- Previous Administration experience in the HR or Payroll space, in a similar position within a large, dynamic organisation
- Possess a high attention to detail
- HRIS database experience with SAP
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism with sensitive information
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and deliver on desired outcomes
- Contribute to the team’s success by providing a high degree of administrative support across the entire HR function
- Ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- The drive and ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend