Mechanical Fitter - Nammuldi AWT
Job no: 498175
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
About CSI Mining Services
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading diversified mining services provider. Our range of mining services are offered through CSI Mining Services and Process Minerals International (PMI). Established in 1994 as Crushing Services International (CSI), this business has grown into an internationally renowned provider of contract crushing, screening, processing and specialist mining services business within the resources sector.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time permanent Mechanical Fitter to join the CSI family at Nammuldi (Above Water Table) located in the Pilbara. The Mechanical Fitter is responsible for executing all day to day mechanical maintenance activities, isolations, weekly planned/scheduled work, shutdown maintenance and breakdowns on the 9MTPA crushing plant.
What MRL offers
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts, novated leasing, health club discounts and salary sacrificing options for both superannuation and interstate flights + much more!
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities supported by a dedicated and skilled leadership team supporting your development.
- Execute preventative mechanical maintenance activities as directed by your Supervisor
- Respond to breakdown activities ensuring plant is returned to an operational status as efficiently as possible
- Conduct daily inspections, fault finding and diagnostics
- Execute mechanical work orders to achieve planned maintenance schedule compliance
- Raise detailed work requests for defects to promote effective planning and scheduling
- Collaborate with the planning team to ensure preventative strategies deliver high levels of reliability for equipment
- Ensure targets are achieved whilst complying with all company safety and isolation procedures
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Demonstrated experience working on Cone and Gyratory Crushers in an operational environment (rebuild experience is highly regarded)
- Trade Certificate or Certificate 3 in Mechanical Engineering
- Current and valid Driver's License as well as full working rights within Australia (mandatory)
- Current and valid RIO Tinto inductions (highly desirable)
- Confined space, Working at heights and Gas test (desirable within 2 years)
Details & Benefits
- Permanent positions with an immediate start
- 2:1 roster (1-week day, 1-week night shift) with 12-12.5 hours per shift
- Tier 1 Client
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive annual salary + Super
- 10-minute commute from camp to site
- Great gym, pool, tavern, & camp facilities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude, skills and necessary experience for this role, please apply via the link below.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend