Servicepersons | Goldfields | 2:1 Roster
Job no: 498192
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour, Asset Management
MRL is currently seeking SERVICEPERSONS to join the MRL family at our Koolyanobbing operation in the Goldfields region. The role is based on a 2:1 roster, FIFO ex Perth.
What we offer:
- Full-time positions
- Competitive salaries
- Industry leading food from our own MRL chefs
- Salary sacrifice options for interstate flights
- Great camp facilities including state of the art gyms
- Opportunity for career progression
- FREE Gold Velocity Memberships – enjoy breakfast in the lounge before you fly out!
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence (HR desirable)
- Experience in a mine site environment
- Exposure to heavy mobile equipment
- Experience servicing trucks
- Trade Qualification (LV Mechanic) - desirable
- The right to work in Australia
MRL also offers WORKPERKS which provides great benefits such as discounts on private health insurance, gym memberships, travel and accommodation and our lucrative Employee Referral Program plus much more!
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend