Boilermaker / Operator (Fixed Plant)
Job no: 498217
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Boilermaker / Operator (Fixed Plant) to join the MRL family at our Brockman 4 contract crushing project. This role not only allows you to secure a permanent position within a forward thinking, entrepreneurial and proud Australian company, you can be certain your contributions are valued and play an integral part in delivering high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
What MRL offers
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts, novated leasing, health club discounts and salary sacrificing options for both superannuation and interstate flights+ much more!
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years. Not to mention Industry-leading food provided at camp - run by MRL's own chefs!
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities supported by a dedicated and skilled leadership team supporting your development.
- Performing preventative maintenance, fabrication and inspections on the crushing plant
- Repairs to fixed plant and crushers within an operational environment as well as during breakdowns and shutdowns
- Daily inspections, mandatory and statutory inspections
- Operation mobile equipment as required (Eg. Loader)
- Assist maintenance workers with maintenance and servicing of plant and equipment or other tasks as required
- Ensure production targets are achieved whilst complying with all company safety requirements
- Trade Certificate / Certificate 3 in Fabrication (Boilermaking)
- Valid and current Driver's License
- Confined space, Working at heights and Gas test (desirable within 2 years)
- Experience working in a crushing / production environment
Details and Benefits
- Permanent position with an immediate start
- 2:1 roster (1-week day, 1-week night shift)
- Great food and camp facilities
- Opportunity to obtain a loader ticket for free!
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend