Process Worker - Bibra Lake
Job no: 498221
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Trades & Labour
Do you want to be a part of a Worlds first project?
At Carbonart, our manufacturing team has produced the world’s first Carbon Fibre Dump Truck Trays. Due to success on the project, we are now looking to increase our workforce so we can improve our production times and hit our goals.
What YOU can find at Carbonart
Due to continued growth through 2019 and beyond, we are seeking applications for Process Workers for our Carbon Fibre Manufacturing Facility in Bibra Lake.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the Carbonart Team is producing high quality composite materials, whilst at all times adhering to Safe Working Procedures and maintaining clear lines of communication with all personnel.
Trades Assistants with good hand tool experience are encouraged to apply.
What we expect from YOU
- Previous experience within a workshop manufacturing environment and the ability to learn processes quickly
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that you do
What YOU will bring
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- High Risk Licenses or Tickets will be highly regarded
- Skills in the use of Hand Tools
- Experience/ Understanding of Take 5's and safety procedures at work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to pass required pre-employment medical and DAS tests
What MRL offers YOU
One Team – Work in a supportive, diverse team environment in a full time role
High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture backed by clear values & offering training and development opportunities
Entrepreneurial – Potential to change the future of mining with Carbon Fibre Innovations
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend