Job no: 498225
Work type: Fixed Term - Project
Categories: Geology / Geotechnical
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support the drilling program at our new Kumina mine site, we are seeking four (4) experienced Field Technician’s to join our team on a 2:1 roster from Perth.
These roles are contract positions commencing late April / early May 2019, with an anticipated end date of October 2019.
Your will have demonstrated experience in field sampling, core processing, RC sampling and core cutting.
This is a physical role so you must be able to pass the pre-employment medical requirements to be considered for the role.
What YOU will bring
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current 4WD Training Certificate will be highly regarded
- Forklift Ticket is beneficial to the role
- Demonstrated track record of working safely
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend