Senior Mine Surveyor
Job no: 498235
Work type: Full Time
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued growth into 2019, we are seeking an experienced Senior Mine Surveyor to join our Wodgina based team. Reporting to our Technical Services Manager, your primary responsibility will be to undertake the survey control for the mining operation.
What we expect from YOU
- End of month reconciliation of all stockpiles and of pit and ROM volumes
- Updating mine models, mining plans and statutory plans.
- Maintain accurate survey control networks
- Measuring quantities of material blasted
- Grade control surveys
- Surveying mine configuration
- Mark up and pick up of blast and exploration drill holes and patterns
- Set out pit limits and TBM’s
What YOU will bring
- Tertiary level qualification in Surveying
- Grade 2 level certified
- Open and un-restricted WA Class C driver's licence;
- Ability to work as part of a small team;
- A focus on safety and environmentally friendly practices;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Conversant with: Surpac Mining software, Trimble and Leica GPS and Total Stations
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend