Job no: 498253
Work type: Full Time
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
To support our continued expansion across the business, we are seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our Wodgina based team on a 3 weeks on, 1 week off roster
Reporting to our Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the development and construction phase of the project are completed in a timely and cost efficient manner that meets client expectations. With a demonstrated background working within a construction environment, you will be responsible for providing clear and concise plans and information to our Project Managers, and ensuring that the technical aspects of each job are clearly communicated.
What we expect from YOU
- Ability to develop work packs
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, workshops, contactors and suppliers
- Review project costs and provide recommendations
- Act as the focal point for all technical based queries
- Coordinating the purchasing and procurement of site goods
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in the mining industry with particular focus working with crushers and fixed plant machinery
- Diverse project experience from design through to commissioning
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients, suppliers and project team
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend