Camp Manager - Casual
Job no: 498269
Work type: Casual, Full Time
Categories: Project / Mine Management, Site Services
Our purpose is to provide innovative and low cost solutions across the mining infrastructure supply chain, by operating with integrity and respect, working in partnership with our clients, our customers, our people and the community.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
What you can expect from MRL
Due to our continued growth through 2019 and beyond, we are seeking experienced Camp Manager’s to join our team on a Casual Basis.
Reporting to our Site Services Coordinator and working on an Ad-Hoc basis, your primary responsibility will be supervising all current and new camp staff, whilst effectively managing operational requirements.
With a demonstrated background in remote site based village management, you will also have experience working leading and mentoring a team and poses strong communication skills.
What we expect from YOU
- Effectively manage camps ranging from 100 – 700 pax
- Overseeing the dry and wet mess operations
- Coordinating all accommodation and administration duties for the site
- Undertake regular site inspections, and maintain relationships with the on-the-ground workforce
- Ensure the quality of service provided is in line with the needs of the Company and all regulatory authorities
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What YOU will bring
- High level of organisation with the ability to manage staff, whilst providing first class service to the client on a daily basis
- Experience working in a medium to large camp site
- High level of motivation with strong people and safety leadership skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
What MRL offers YOU
- One Team - Work in a supportive, diverse team environment, with generous employee benefits on offer including chain store discounts and salary sacrificing options
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years
- Entrepreneurial - Genuine career development opportunities
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL internal referral program.
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend